Monday, September 27, 2010

Assignment #3

From Chapter 4 "Stamina "
I have different attitude toward different kinds of people. When I talk with my friends or family I try to be as natural as I can so that I feel relaxed. Most of the time I don't show others how I feel because I want to deal things by myself and explaining what's wrong is a tiring process. However, whenever I need advice I talk with my close friends or my sister. If it's something that can't be helped by myself I ask to my parents or a teacher. Especially, I go to my sister because she always tells me what I'm facing is not a big deal. Those words encourages me a lot that I notice I'm thinking too much seriously. I also try to spend time alone, listening to music, stretching, cleaning the room, reading, going for a walk or visiting an art musuem, which make me feel refreshed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Naoko,

    It sounds like you have all kinds of great ways to share your troubles with others and to deal with stress on your own. That you are so aware of the need to talk to others and have your own means is very impressive.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Naoko!

    I also feel that having my own time like listening to music alone is very useful to relax :)
    And you seem to have a very reliable sister. I envy you! Because I don't have any sisters or brothers :(

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete