Monday, October 18, 2010

Assignment #6

Chap 10 "Tenacious Creativity"

I believe that good things and bad things occur equally. If things are going smoothly at the beginning I expect some bad things are going to happen later. This is why I am not afraid of obstacles and ready to face it. It reminded me of my grandmother often telling me, "If you're having a tough time now it is for the happiness in the future. If you are enjoying your life now, you will have to go through difficulties as well." I try to overcome the short-term difficulties thinking what kind of advantage I will have in a long-term. In addition,whenever I'm tied up with small and complicated problems I try to think in a large-scale. I agree to the phrases in the book, "the ability to solve problems becomes most critical in stressful situation." I recognized that the important things are flexibily, creativity and to keep looking for new moves. Although I hesitate to take risks and problems, I would like to be willing to confront with those because those are the ones that will actually make me mature.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Naoko,

    I like the words of your grandmother, and especially these words of yours: "Although I hesitate to take risks and problems, I would like to be willing to confront with those because those are the ones that will actually make me mature."

    This shows great self-realization and I encourage you to take some risks and attempt some things that you might not be sure are possible for you you. If you don't succeed, you have your grandmother's wisdom to support you.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like what your grandmother said.
    Actually, recently I had a small difficulty and I have been about to lose my confidence.
    But the words gave me something important, and reminds me of my optimistic charactaristic^^

    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Naoko^^
    I love your thinking way so much!
    As you say, I also think good things and bad things occur equally. But I think bad things happens little bit less than good things.
    4×9=36 (shiku-shiku nakutoki mo areba)
    8×8=64 (haha tto warau tokimo aru)
    36+64=100

    This is my favorite idea^^

    Anyway, I was encouraged by your ideas a lot.
    Thanks Naoko!!

    Haruna

    ReplyDelete